Updated quarterly, RBRVS DataManager Online is a quick link to the latest Medicare data. Accurately calculate and report claims based on the Medicare Physician Payment Schedule including direct practice expense inputs for every CPT® code. This leading AMA online coding product provides proprietary information on Resource-Based Relative Value Scale (RBRVS) as well as the rationale on the assignment of relative value units.
This product is essential for internal auditing of billing services, utilization review and for educating physicians about individual physician service fees.
The AMA licenses this product on an individual, per-unique-user basis. Please contact Sales for pricing information for 11 or more users.
RBRVS DataManager Online includes more than 4,200 AMA exclusive CPT clinical scenarios with pre-/intra-/and post-service data, proprietary information to the assignment of RVUs as well as a rational for many code valuations to help you better understand the Resource-Based Relative Value (RBRVS) system.
A Powerful Tool for Payment Information
- Medicare Physician Payment Schedule
- More than 4,200 AMA exclusive CPT clinical scenarios
- More than ten years of Medicare utilization data for each CPT code
- ICD-9-CM to CPT crosswalk that provides the top five related codes
- Direct practice expense inputs (clinical staff, medical supplies and equipment) included for every CPT code
- AMA RUC rationale for work value recommendation to CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)