Each CPT® 2017 Express Reference coding card is designed to facilitate proper CPT coding by supplying more than 350 CPT codes per medical specialty.
Please refer to the options listed below.
Each double-sided, laminated CPT® 2017 Express Reference coding card is designed to facilitate proper CPT® coding by supplying hundreds of the most commonly reported CPT® codes per medical specialty. These easy-to-use reference cards allow health care providers and staff members to easily locate a desired code, which can then be referenced in the CPT® codebook. A separate modifiers card lists all modifiers used with CPT® and HCPCS codes.
Learn how you can save up to 35% on this resource.
Features of this card include:
- AMA exclusive! — CPT® medium procedural descriptions, symbols and official CPT® guidelines included on the specialty cards
- Illustrations from the CPT® 2017 Professional codebook — provide visual examples of anatomy, procedures and services discussed within the codes
- Formatted in code order under codebook sections and subsections — makes locating a code quick and easy for those familiar with the codebook
- Instant portability — cards fit easily into the codebook
- Durable — lamination creates a sturdy, tear-resistant resource made for daily use