Get an insider’s perspective into the CPT® code set directly from the source — the AMA.
CPT® Changes 2017 explains the changes throughout the entire code set, including those areas with some of the most noteworthy changes: Cardiovascular, Mammography, Moderate Sedation, Musculoskeletal, Physical Medicine, Prolonged Office Services, Digestive, Radiation Oncology, Respiratory System, Synchronous Telemedicine Services, Vaccines, and Pathology/Laboratory Testing.
AMA is a trusted authority when seeking an official interpretation and explanation for a CPT® code or guideline change. Know the changes inside and out. Avoid and reduce claim denials.
Learn how you can save up to 35% on this resource.
The 2017 edition features:
- Large page size and spiral binding
- Easy navigation
- Four-color printing to parallel CPT® Professional
- Two-column page layout for easy reading
- Rationales to communicate the reasons for — and the implications of — the changes
- Tables at the beginning of each section detailing the code changes within that section
- Subject-code index for quick search and access to codes and procedures
CPT® CHANGES WEBINAR — FREE!
Included with CPT® Changes 2017: An Insider’s View, the webinar is broken into four one-hour educational videos professionally filmed and edited on location at AMA headquarters. Each video features a CPT® Editorial Panel expert who will explain the latest CPT® code changes and rationales behind those changes. The following four sections will be available:
- Cardiology, Cardiothoracic, Gastroenterology, Otolaryngology/Swallow Therapy presented by Kenneth P. Brin, MD, PhD, MACC
- E/M, Bunion Repair, Neurologic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Psychotherapy, Physical Medicine presented by Peter Hollmann, MD
- Pathology/Laboratory Testing, Molecular Pathology, Pain Medicine, Moderate Sedation presented by Mark S. Synovec, MD
- Radiology & Interventional Radiology presented by Katharine Legg Krol, MD, FSIR, FACR
Access the webinar online and on your own schedule. Complete an online quiz for each video to qualify for continuing education units.