CPT® Assistant Online provides you with coding insight straight from the source of CPT. Quickly find the supportive CPT® data to appeal insurance denials, validate coding to auditors, train staff and answer day-to-day coding questions.
The AMA licenses this product on an individual, per-unique-user basis.
For pricing of 11 users or more, please contact our group sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org
CPT® Assistant Online is your best connection to a fully-searchable newsletter that includes more than 20 years of historical reference materials approved by the CPT® Editorial Panel. Save time with a new issue each month that provides clarity on coding issues and accurate and reliable coding tips and interpretations.
CPT® Assistant Online gives you the tools to appeal insurance denials, validate coding to auditors, train staff and answer day-to-day coding questions.
CPT Assistant Online includes CPT code and guideline changes since 2000 and also includes the complete historical CPT code list from 1990 that references when a code was added, deleted and/or revised. Clinical examples, procedural descriptions and illustrations help explain the practical application for each new code.
CPT Insight from the Experts
- More than 20 years of historical reference material
- Homepage alerts when the latest issue is available
- Official interpretations guideline changes from the CPT Editorial Board
- Unlimited access to every article written in CPT Assistant since 1990
- Simple search capabilities by keyword, phrase, code number, article index and more
- Anatomical illustrations, charts and graphs
- Answers to frequently asked questions, provided in the Coding Consultation section
The AMA licenses this product on an individual, per-unique-user basis. Please contact Sales for pricing information for 11 or more users.