Policies and Procedures for a Successful Medical Practice provides standards and tools for the medical practice. This manual contains customizable policies and procedures for the day-to-day administration and growth of both new and existing medical practices.
E-Books are not printable.
Customization is key
Customize the basic policies and procedures (P&Ps) provided in Policies and Procedures for a Successful Medical Practice and add additional P&Ps to make it "your own". Learn how to write and create P&Ps that you can use to train your employees to do things your way, and to add professionalism and consistency to your practice.
For easier reading and adaptation, Policies and Procedures was developed to mirror an actual policy and procedure manual, separating administrative and general practice protocols, including P&Ps for the employee handbook.
No starting from scratch! Capitalize on ideas in Policies & Procedures!
- Adapt and adopt the sectioned and separated content: Use the Introduction, Administrative and General Practice sections provided to get you started
- Use provided templates for checklists, policies and procedures, and forms
Achieve smooth operations and efficient practice management with these features:
- "Living and breathing" written protocols: Build infrastructure to improve workflow and increase efficiencies
- Learn to write P&Ps and format documentation: Fundamental tips on how to write effective P&Ps and the best documentation format for a P&P manual
- Insight and advice: Best practices from AMA Practice Management Center
- Use of written protocols as a tool for efficient practice management: EHR, HIPAA, Meaningful Use, e-RX, personnel recruitment and management, business and marketing, licensure and accreditation, billing and reimbursement, patient scheduling, registration, and medical records administration, etc.
- Marketing and social media: Understand the implications under the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rule, and HITECH Omnibus Final Rule
- Facebook and Twitter: Capitalize on benefits of practice exposure in social media
Access to Best-Selling AMA Publications Online
Access AMA e-Books online! Our cloud-based system allows users to
access e-Books from devices including desktops, laptops, smart phones and tablets. E-Books are sold per user and each user can view the
e-Book on an unlimited number of devices.
- E-Books cannot be printed and copying and pasting is not available
- E-Books are non-refundable
- Access to e-Books is available only through the internet and e-Books cannot be downloaded
- An American Medical Association account is required to access e-Books. Users who don't have an account will be prompted to create an account when accessing their e-Books for the first time.