CPT® Changes 2014 Workshop—a comprehensive one-day seminar—provides the necessary instruction for participants to keep pace with changes in procedural terminology, which helps them achieve more accurate reimbursement submissions. Gain exclusive access to leading CPT experts. The workshop provides a comprehensive review of CPT changes to provide professionals with key knowledge to keep up to date with new procedural terminology.
Features for this CPT workshop include:
- An introduction to and overview of CPT changes that include added, revised and deleted codes
- A detailed explanation of the rationales behind added, revised and deleted codes and guidelines
- Information on changes to the code set such as guidelines, modifiers and E/M codes
- Expert-led interactive training
- A printed attendee guide
- A copy of the CPT® 2014 Professional Edition codebook
- A copy of CPT® Changes 2014: An Insider's View codebook
- Continental breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages
Location: Hyatt Regency Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia
Date: December 16
Time: 8:30 am-4 pm (see agenda)
Speaker: Susan Garrison, CHC, CHCA, PCS, FCS, CCS-P, CPAR, CPC, CPC-H
Register online. This registration link will direct you away from AMA Store and to a secured AMA Login Page. If you already have an AMA website login such as CPT, Members Only, Physician or Customer, you may enter your username and password.
Or register by mail or telephone (800-621-8335) with an order form.
Registration ends November 22.
Group rates are only available by calling 800-882-3000 or mailing in one order form for each attendee in your group. Mail all forms and the total payment to the address listed on the form. All forms must be from the same employer and be submitted at the same time to be eligible for the discount. Group rates are not available through online registration.
Premier Club members receive special discounting but only by calling 800-882-3000.