Sales end 06/30/15
Coding with Modifiers, fifth edition, is the ultimate resource for modifier guidelines. This revised edition provides guidance on how and when to use modifiers in order to avoid costly payment delays and denials.
Offer is available for customers that purchase from the AMA directly (excludes wholesale/resellers and bookstores). No promo code necessary. Price as marked. Cannot be combined with other offers or packages.
Coding with Modifiers uses real-life modifier scenarios and medical records to guide correct CPT® and HCPCS modifier usage. Readers can also learn how and when to use modifiers to avoid expensive delays and denials.
How and When to Use Modifiers
Coding with Modifiers is required reading for anyone that uses claim modifiers on a regular basis. This fifth edition uses the revised modifier guidelines to instruct the reader how and when to use modifiers. Real-life modifier scenarios aid the implementation of modifier guidelines.
Essential components to the coding process, modifiers create clear and concise communications between the provider and payer.
Ultimate Resource for the Use of Modifier Guidelines
The fifth edition of Coding with Modifiers: A Guide to Correct CPT® and HCPCS Modifier Usage offers:
- Real-life modifier scenarios to teach and build proper modifier usage skills
- Coding tips to explain how to use specific modifiers to clear up confusion around modifier usage
- Modifiers approved for hospitals and ASCs inform professional service and hospital reporting requirements
- Teaching tools to enable content testing using AMA-developed questions and answers
- Nearly 200 test questions to help determine comprehension of the material