Available for 13 medical specialties, these easy-to-use reference cards allow health care professionals to easily locate a desired ICD-9-CM code.
Please refer to the options listed below.
Each double-sided, laminated ICD-9-CM 2013 Express Reference coding card will help with proper ICD-9-CM coding by supplying more than 350 of the most commonly reported ICD-9-CM codes per medical specialty.
Features of the card include:
- AMA exclusive! Fourth- and fifth-digit subclassification prompts
- New! ICD-10-CM preview: offers a sample of the ICD-10-CM code structure so you develop an understanding of how the change in code sets will affect you
- Formatted in code order: makes locating a code quick and easy for those referring to the codebook
- Instant portability: fits easily into the codebook
- Durable: lamination creates a sturdy, tear resistant resource that can survive daily use