Starting, Buying, and Owning the Medical Practice is a comprehensive resource that helps readers understand the steps involved in buying a medical practice and starting a medical practice. Medical practice valuation is also covered in Starting, Buying, and Owning the Medical Practice.
Written for those establishing a solo practice, joining a group, or purchasing an existing practice, Starting, Buying, and Owning the Medical Practice provides in-depth information on the fundamentals of strategic practice management and future planning for the medical practice.
Determine the Most Appropriate Models & Methods for Stability & Growth
This resource focuses on the options, challenges and trends related to starting, buying and owning a medical practice.
Starting, Buying, and Owning the Medical Practice includes valuable information on the practical and operational functions of a practice's start-up, including legal, financial and personnel considerations.
It also features:
- Details on new practice business models: Helps demystify emerging business models in the health care industry, including private ownership, physician alignment strategies and the physician as an employee
- Information on current health care trends: Aids in strengthening physicians' current position or determining the position they are most comfortable in when planning for the future
- Basic planning guidelines: Assists in understanding fundamentals and organizational alternatives to help make informed decisions to grow the practice
- Charts and graphs: Provide visual aids that emphasize and clarify key points
- Easy-to-read format: Written and designed for a wide range of health care personnel in various environments and settings