Principles of CPT® Coding, seventh edition, is a best-selling resource that provides education on CPT billing and CPT guidelines. It offers valuable training on how to code correctly with CPT. Principles of CPT Coding is updated using the 2013 code set.
Principles of CPT Coding, seventh edition, is a textbook designed to supplement the CPT Codebook. It provides an in-depth review of the CPT guidelines and serves as a guide for proper application of the CPT codes.
Principles of CPT Coding provides essential CPT coding education. It features:
- Expanded and revised chapters: Help readers understand coding through useful descriptions on new codes and enhanced coding guidelines information
- Updated information for 2013: Guides readers in the proper application of new 2013 codes
- New and revised tables and Illustrations: Visual aids help make coding easier to understand
- Coding tips: Provide helpful hints to aid in accurate code selection
- Updated exercises: Test readers' knowledge and understanding of CPT concepts
Lifetime Access to Best-Selling AMA Publications
E-Books from the AMA can be accessed on the go when downloaded directly to an electronic device, including desktops, laptops and tablets. E-Books are sold per user, but one e-Book purchase can be downloaded on up to six different devices. E-Books feature:
- E-Books are not able to be printed
- Exclusive AMA content: Get the full text of the print edition without worrying about it expiring
- Platform independence: Work offline! Every e-Book purchase allows for six downloads to electronic devices that support the ePub format, including a PC/laptop, Mac®, iPad®, iPod touch®, Nook® and Sony® Reader
- Simple navigation: Scroll through and read like you would a real book, browse using the table of contents or enter a specific page number to instantly access information
- Quick searching: Search by keyword or phrase; terms are highlighted within the text
- Bookmarks and notes: Mark and quickly locate pertinent information within an e-book
- Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) technology: Download the free software to organize and keep track of publications on the ADE bookshelf
Some digital publications also include supplementary materials, such as interactive forms, printable tables and PowerPoint® presentations.
A confirmation email will be sent for every e-Book purchased. This email will include an e-Book download link and instructions on how to install ADE and the iTunes app. A zipped file with the supplementary materials (if any) will be sent under a separate email.
Note: E-Book purchases are non-refundable.